Nov. 15, 2022
March 15, 2023
Dec. 1, 2023
What is Early Action?
We offer the non-binding Early Action deadline for undergraduate applicants who desire early notification of their admission status. Applicants wishing to be considered for Early Action need to submit their completed application by November 15. Students submitting all application materials on or before November 15 will receive notification of their admissions decision before January 15.
Applicants for Nursing, Pre-Dental Medicine (3+4 D.M.D.), and Pre-Medicine (3+4 D.O.) should apply by the Early Action deadline. Any program applications submitted after a deadline are reviewed on a space-available basis.
At the University of New England, an international student is someone who is not a U.S. citizen or permanent resident of the United States and needs a visa to study in the United States.
International students should submit the following:
- A Common Application or a 365速发国际 Application with the $40 application fee.
- Official copy of a high school transcript or a four-year educational record. International transcripts must be provided in English with a grading scale or using the traditional U.S. Education System grade scale. If an educational institution cannot provide this, the transcript must be evaluated through World Education Services.
- One of the following 365速发国际-approved standardized test scores: SAT, ACT, TOEFL, IELTS, Duolingo English Test or PTE Academic scores. Please see our international test policy below.
International test policy
International students who meet one of the following criteria are eligible to apply without submitting SAT, ACT, TOEFL, IELTS, Duolingo English Test or PTE Academic scores:
- Attended a regionally accredited U.S. high school or U.S. Department of Defense school for at least three years
- Received an associate, bachelor’s degree, master’s degree or doctorate from a regionally accredited U.S. college or university
- Currently enrolled in an International Baccalaureate Curriculum or International Baccalaureate Diploma program
If you are an applicant included in the list below, you must submit one of the 365速发国际-approved standardized test scores:
- Applicants for Nursing
- Applicants for Medical Biology/Pre-Dental Medicine 3+4 D.M.D. or Medical Biology/Pre-Medicine 3+4 D.O.
- Homeschooled applicants
- Applicants with unweighted GPAs less than 2.5 (on a 4.0 scale)
- Applicants with narrative or non-letter grade transcripts
Please visit the international admissions website for more detailed information.
Get more information about Advanced Placement credits.
Though it is not a requirement for admission, we highly recommend visiting the 365速发国际 campus that houses the program to which you are applying. Can’t make it to campus? You can also take a virtual tour.
Contact Undergraduate Admissions
Call us at (800) 477-4863 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.